How to apply for a Colorado medical marijuana card
5. Gather required information
Make sure all your documents are current.
2. Click “new”
New patients and renewal patients using the system for the first time should click “new”.
3. Enter patient information
- If you plan to buy your medical marijuana from a center, choose “yes” for the question “Once you receive your registry card, will you get all of your medical marijuana from a center (dispensary)?”
- Double-check everything before you click “save and submit.”
4. Add physician certification
- Click the “Physician certification” tab
- Click “new”
- Choose your physician certification from the drop-down menu
- Click “save”
5. Enter cultivation information
Skip this step if you answered “yes” to the question “Once you receive your registry card, will you get all of your medical marijuana from a center (dispensary)?”
Use a credit card, debit card or electronic check.
After you apply
1. Check your email
You will receive a message telling you to login to your account.
2. Log into your account
Click the “Notifications” tab to read messages.
3. Print or display your card
Click the “print card” button to print your card or display it from a mobile device after you have been approved. If you applied online you will not receive a card in the mail.
Display your card on an Apple device
Call for info.
Colorado Qualifying Medical Marijuana Card Conditions
- Unbearable and Debilitating Conditions
- Anorexia, Cachexia
- AIDS HIV Infection
- Chronic Pain
- Chronic Back Pain
- Huntington’s Chorea
- PMS, Painful Periods
- Muscle Spasms, MS
- Parkinson’s Disease
- PTSD and others…
Herbal HealthSystems LLC.
6250 E. Yale Avenue Unit A
Denver, CO 80222